Thursday, April 7, 2011

Counting down the days

I am just about 32 weeks and I feel REALLY pregnant!  It wasn't until last week I started to get the uncomfortable feeling...it probably doesn't help that I sit at a desk for the majority of my day!  The feet do occasionally go up on my desk (to help with swelling).  I think back to September when we found out I was pregnant and my due date seemed soooo far away.  Well, it is right around the corner and I am starting to get a little anxious and nervous.  What if I go into labor early?  What if I am at the grocery store and my water breaks?  What if Drew is out on a job working?  Who will bring me to the hospital then?  (well I will more than likely call my mom) but what if I can't get a hold of her?  I am sure these are all concern every expectent mother goes through and I tell my self not to worry - it's not going to help anything.  I just have to remember to stay calm, roll with the punches, and pray that things run smoothly.

Drew and I couldn't be more excited to meet our little baby!  I can't believe he will be here in 8 weeks (hopefully)!!!!

2 comments: