Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Deput

I am very excited to finally be finished with the initial setup of this blog!  I was a little unsure about this whole blogging thing - who would want to read and follow what me and my husband do?  Why would anybody be so interested?  I had never really followed any blogs, myself but, once I started I was pretty intrigued. 

As you may have already figured it out, Drew and I are expecting our first child.  We couldn't be happier!!  Time is flying by - I think it's because working at a tax office, it keeps my mind occupied during the day.  I am 32 weeks along and really hoping these last few week really fly by! 

Here are some "belly pictures" I have taken through out the pregnancy.

And some progress pictures of the nursery.  We still have some decorating to do on the walls - haven't quite found the perfect pieces yet!

(me pretending like I had a hand in the project!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look soooooo good still. Just a tiny little belly still! I love the nursery. Drew is very talented! Thanks for starting this blog. It will keep us up-to-date with pictures of baby!!! We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki you look GREAT!! And I love the nursery too.. can't wait to follow! of course and to meet little baby williams soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Nikki! You look FANTASTIC!! Congratulations on everything - it looks like it's all really coming together :)

    ReplyDelete