Wednesday, April 27, 2011

35 weeks down ... 5 (or less) to go!

So, today I had another doctor appointment.  Everything went well which is such a huge relief!  Blood pressure, weight, swelling all good.  Baby boy's heart beat, movements, and size are all great.  I am definitely feeling sluggish and it gets harder each day to get off the couch.  Not only because it's comfy and I am becoming more exhausted as the days pass, but because it is just getting difficult to get up from a laying down and / or sitting position.  When I do finally sit down at the end of the day I make sure I have everything I might possibly need within arms reach; computer, house phone, cell phone, water... ha!  If only the bathroom were....nevermind!!!

I feel really lucky that we have had such an easy pregnancy.  No doubt the first trimester is a pain, well for me it was, because I was soooo moody, emotional, unmotivated, nervous, etc.  I thank Drew all the time for putting up with me - I don't know how I would have put up with me!  It was hard for me to explain and for him to understand that I really was crying for no particular reason.  I couldn't help it!  It just happened!  But, that has passed and I am greatful. 

I have some baby showers coming up in the next few weeks and I am really looking forward to them!  Most of my family has not seen me since before I was pregnant so it will get wonderful to catch up.  It is so nice of them to want to shower me with their love and support. 

Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks:

1 comment:

  1. How cute are you prego?! ADORABLE!!! See you this Sunday at ball!

    ReplyDelete