Monday, December 19, 2011

Oct - Nov - Dec

Ok - I know I said this in my last post (3 MONTHS AGO!!!) but it has been sooo long since I have posted anything!!!!  I really need to get into the habit of doing it at least once a week.  I really enjoy being able to look back and see what my baby was doing at a particular time!  Speaking of baby...Ashton is already going to be 7 months old on the 29th.  Where does time go?  He is always so good and happy!  He LOVES banging things together and throwing toys on the ground.  It must be a boy thing?!  Here are quite a bit of pictures to sum up our last three months:
Halloween 2011 - little monkey




1st "solids" - rice cereal...he wasn't too sure about it!

Thanksgiving 2011


Christmas 2011 - meeting Santa for the first time - as the picture shows, he was not a fan!


Cousins - in matching pj's from Mimi and Papa


Ashton's 6 month pictures courtesy of Maria Williams



That's it for now!  Thanks for being patient with me and I promise to do a better job from here on out!!!

1 comment: