Thursday, January 26, 2012

My favorite little man!

I don't really have any thing specific to share on this post...just pictures of my cute 'lil baby!  Ashton is growing so much and so fast.  I cannot explain how much love I have for this little person.  Other parents will say the same, I am sure!  At the end of the month Ashton will be 8 months old (already : ( )  It's bittersweet; I love my little baby but he is quickly turning into a little man!  Cuddle times are far and few between - he is 110% from sun up to sun down...literally.  He wakes up at 5 or so and goes to bed around 7.  It seems like the days we don't have to be out of the house early he is up early and the days we have to leave at 7 am he is still sleeping!  


SUCH a good eater!  Favorite:  sweet potatoes, turkey, applesauce, bananas




Ashton was sick last week and he attention span was pretty short.  Dad tried everything and anything to keep him entertained.  Pulling Kleenex out of the box did the trick for a while!  What is it with the Williams' putting things on their head!?





No comments:

Post a Comment