Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Creator

About a month ago I was out with the girlfriends having dinner.  The topic of my unborn baby came up.  I remember back to that conversation and saying "I hope she looks like this or doesn't look like this...blah, blah, blah."  Who am I to be picky or want her to look a certain way?  She will be beautiful just the way she is because God created her in His image!  My sister in law actually reminded me of this, unbeknownst to her!  We were up north this past summer with the family and Maria was going to take some pictures of her kiddos.  I overheard her say to her son, "you don't need to wear that to be handsome" (speaking of a tie or something) and then she asked her son why that statement was true.  He replied because God made me handsome in His image.  Wow!  Thanks Maria for constantly living God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment