Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catch Up!

I know I had promised to post pictures of Ashton's birthday, but I just have one for you : (  This is from his party about a week later.  His actual birthday (well, the day after - if you read the previous post you know what I am talking about) we captured with on his grandma's phone.  I need to get them from her!


It was a great day for a party; a little warm, but I will take that anyday over rain!  Grandma's, Grandpa's, Great's, aunts, uncles, and cousins help us celebrate are sweet baby boy turn 1!  I think I have mentioned before, but I cannot believe how fast that year went!  We were really busy is seemed like!  We will be busy for the rest of the year as well because Mid-December we will be welcoming our newest addition to the Williams' family!  I am about 14.5 weeks along and we could not be more excited!  We can't wait for our family of three to grow!!!

On a completely different note, I took some pictures last night of Ashton in the bath and thought I would share because they are so dang cute (I think)!






No comments:

Post a Comment